This frontline villa enjoys an enviable location close to two of the most picturesque, natural beaches in Ibiza. Providing views of the vibrant island sunsets, this rustically elegant villa sleeps ten people in supreme comfort. Situated between Cala Codolar and Cala Conta it looks across to the tiny islands of Esparta, Las Bledas, Bosque and Conejera, taking in the tranquil west coast waters in which they all bathe. Designed in the style of an authentic finca, the villa has some charming traditional features, including wooden beamed ceilings, intricately tiled bathrooms, elegant arches and carved antique furnishings.
Technology has been tastefully incorporated to create a perfect fusion of old and new in the most idyllic of surroundings. The spacious farmhouse-style kitchen has modern appliances and is well equipped for group catering. A home cinema room provides a contemporary contrast to the main lounge which is comfortably furnished. The lounge is adorned with a beautiful old fireplace and extends to furnished terraces for further relaxation and appreciation of the breathtaking coastal landscape. There are four suites in the main house. Two with king size beds and air conditioning along with two twin bedded rooms. Each bedroom boasts its own en suite facilities, two with both bath and shower and two with shower rooms. There is a jacuzzi bath in the master suite. (see full descriptions below)
In the grounds of the villa is a fully independent, guest accommodation suite providing a further twin room with en suite shower. The architecture of this characterful holiday home lends itself perfectly to the enjoyment of outdoor life with external space for alfresco dining and chill-out zones including a unique, stonewall enclosed, terrace with windows for sheltered viewing. The gardens incorporate a fully equipped BBQ and a lower level furnished solarium flanking an impressive swimming pool.
There are spectacular 360 degree elevated sea views and some 4,200m² of tended lawns and fertile gardens for families to explore. Down a short stairway lies a private beach accessed only via the villa or directly from the sea. In an area of sublime natural beauty and tranquillity this superior country dwelling enjoys the best of historical features, modern facilities and fabulous vantage points from which to enjoy the famous west coast sea and sunset views.
- Double Master with kingsize bed, air-conditioning, seating area, bathroom with jacuzzi bath and shower.
- Double with kingsize bed, air-conditioning, bathroom with bathtub and shower.
- Double with 2 singles beds , en-suite with shower.
- Double with 2 single beds, en-suite with shower.
- Self contained guest room with 2 single beds situated close to the pool area with en-suite shower room.
The villa is ideal for professional couples and people who just want to come to “chill out”. It is also not too far away from all the other wonderful towns & places Ibiza is world famous for.
- Two staff are available at the villa
- Weekly linen change or more regular on request
- Gardening and pool maintenance
- Extra cleaning, shopping and Chef available on request – all chargeable locally
- Area: Cala Conta
- Municipality: Sant Josep de sa Talaia
A quite lovely villa with some of the most enviable sea and sunset views on the island. The villa is located very close to the highly desirable Cala Conta Beach and is known as one of Ibiza’s most beautiful bays, with its famous stretch of turquoise water and white sand. The sunset views from the villa are very special indeed.
The Villa overlooks the sea and the islands of Esparta, Las Bledas, Conejera and Bosque on Ibiza’s western coast which is renowned for its colourful sunsets. The property is located between Cala Conta and its lesser-known, more tranquil neighbour, Cala Codolar. The local village of San Jose has some excellent restaurants and the beautiful beaches of Cala Bassa and Cala Vadella are within close proximity, whilst the shops and nightlife of San Antonio can be reached by car within 15 minutes. Ibiza town is a 20 minute drive and the airport 25 minutes.
Other beautiful and desirable beaches such as Cala Bassa, Cala Tarida, Cala Moli and Cala D’Hort are only minutes by car from the villa.
- Car recommended
Please call us, email or complete the enquiry form below for confirmation of the latest availability dates, rates & special offers. (if applicable)
Villa ref. 581edi
Villa ref. 581edi 2018 Rates
- For durations over one week, a discount can be applied. Please enquire with exact dates for an accurate quote.
- During July & August, bookings of 3 weeks or more, there is a price reduction. Please enquire with exact dates for an accurate quote.
- A refundable damages/breakages deposit of 1,000€ is required to be paid on arrival at the villa. For longer durations than 7 nights this will increase slightly.
- Price includes staff (2) preparing breakfast every morning, changing blankets & towels twice a week, cleaning house, patios, terraces and putting the swimming pool area in order every day.
- Changeover day: Flexible
- Check in after: 16:00pm
- Check out before: 12 midday
- The villa is not suitable for people with walking difficulties and/or disabilities
- Children must be supervised at all times
Villa ref. 581edi, Tourist License certified (example below) for the summer 2018 season. It is for a maximum of 10 persons. License no. Exp-2014041455
- Air Conditioning
- Al Fresco Dining
- Beaches Nearby
- Central Heating
- Chill Out Zone
- Coastline Views
- Country Style Kitchen
- Direct Access to Sea
- En Suite Bedrooms
- Full Outdoor BBQ Area
- Full Time Staff
- Furnished Pool Terrace
- Hair Dryer
- Internet & Wifi
- Iron & Board
- Live In Staff
- Modern Appliences
- Multiple Terraces
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Pool Maintenance Included
- Private Catering (extra cost)
- Restaurants Nearby
- Satellite / Cable
- Sea Views
- Shaded Terraces
- Spanish Style Kitchen
- Sunset Views
- Swimming Pool
- Traditional Architecture
- Traditional Furnishings
- TV Room
- Washing Machine